This is an easy-to-install Type-C device for all contact smart card operations such as online banking or digital signature applications.
1. Interface type: Type-C.
2. Installation method: external.
3. Support bank, post office, and chip card issuance to all parts of the country.
4. Can be used for CAC (Common Access Card), Government ID, National ID Card.
5. For all contact smart card operations for online banking or digital signature applications: ActivClient, AKO, OWA, DKO, JKO, NKO, BOL, GKO, Marinenet, AF Portal, Pure Edge Viewer, ApproveIt, DCO, DTS, LPS, Disa corporate mailbox, etc.
6. Compatible with various smart card operations for digital authentication and security, network ATM transfer, payment, balance inquiry, tax, water bill, electricity bill payment, credit card bill payment, cash card payment.
7. Card type: 5V, 3V and 1.8V smart card, ISO 7816 class A, AB and C.
8. Certification standards: ISO-7816 and EMV2 2000 level 1, CE, FCC, VCCI, CCID, Microsoft WHQL.
9. Operating system: Windows 10, 8, 7 (32/64 bit), Windows XP, Vista (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64 bit).
10. Smart card detection: motion detection with auto shutdown, automatic detection of smart card type short circuit and overheating protection.
11. Compatible with US military and government DOD ID cards for secure login.
1. DOD and USG users indicate that you need a third-party CAC enabler program.
2. If you use it on Mac OS, make sure you know how to install JAVA and the driver, JAVA is required on Mac OS
3. The SIM card is only compatible with Windows.
4. DOD CAC Type-C Smart Card Reader for Government ID, Domestic ID, ActivClient, AKO, OWA, DKO, JKO, NKO, BOL, GKO, Marinenet, AF Portal, Pure Edge Viewer, ApproveIt, DCO, DTS , LPS, Disa corporate email and other CAC cards.
card reader x 1
SIM card adapter x 1