The Compute Module PoE Board is a development board that you can plug a Raspberry Pi Compute Module into, and make use of the resources of Pi more flexibly. With the PoE (Power over Ethernet) feature, and versatile onboard peripheral interfaces, it is suitable for evaluating the Raspberry Pi compute module, also is an ideal choice for end products.
1. Raspberry Pi GPIO header, for connecting sorts of Raspberry Pi HATs.
2. 10/100M auto-negotiation Ethernet port, with PoE enabled.
3. 4 x USB ports, which allows connecting more USB devices.
4. 2 x CSI camera interfaces.
5. Onboard HDMI / DSI interfaces for connecting displays.
6. Onboard USB TO UART, for serial debugging.
7. Cooling fan interface, autorun on power-up OR controlled by IO pins.
8. Adopt isolated SMPS (Switching mode power supply).
1. Power supply: Micro USB port / PoE Ethernet port
2. PoE power input: 37V ~ 57V DC in
3. PoE power output: 5V 2.5A DC out
4. Operating Temperature: -25 degree C ~ 80 degree C
5. Network standard: 802.3af PoE standard
6. Dimensions: 144mm x 88mm
7. Mounting hole size: 3.2mm